Doris wrote:
Does anyone know if there is blanket way to perform a “sort order of children” for a family file as a whole? So far, I am doing it with each married couple with children but this way is taking too long and I keep missing some so this becomes a common occurrence on my potential problem report.

As others have said, there isn't any global function such as you describe.

Why would you want this? Think about it! Have you got birth and/or baptism dates for everyone in your file? If not, then a global sort will place those without dates before those that do have dates. Probably not what you're looking to do :-) You'd still have to go back to each family to make sure that the children are in the right sequence.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry