Fra: Mary Hane <m...@hane.com>
Sendt: 21. september 2009 17:30
Til: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Emne: Re: [LegacyUG] Missing wife in Descendant 's book

She is not living and I am not finding any "ghost" marriages.  She
appears on the family tab with husband and all their children, but if I
run the Descendant book she is not listed.  Also if I go to the
descendant TAB she is the only person on it, whereas if I go to the
descendant tab for her husband, both the first wife and she and her
children appear.
Mary