Personally, I use images for photos only and pdf's for all documents. Having
images of documented records come up in reports would only bloat reports,
whereas citing sources streamlines reports. Just my 2ยข worth....

If the document is important to your report, then print it out as an
attachment. If you wish to send electronically, use Adobe's full version of
Acrobat and combine it with your Legacy report....

John Valencic