Lloyd,

Is it the pdf viewer where you are using the down arrow and scroll bar and get the error ? If so, which pdf viewer are you using ? I'm trying to replicate the problem but cannot.

Tim Rosenlof

lhit...@aol.com wrote:
List,
I am running Legacy 7.0.0.109 and am having a problem with the above error. I have a PDF Descendant Narrative Report and when I switch from the data file to the Report and hit the down arrow key, I get the message (Run-time error `5` Invalid procedure call or argument.) If I hit the scroll bar arrow first,I can then hit the down arrow key and scroll down with no problem.
I had this same problem with the previous version also.
Any ideas out there on solving this problem? Lloyd