Len Garber wrote
I am using Legacy Installed Version: 7.0.0.109

The font used for the email address in my Address List make it difficult if not impossible to distinguish the digit 1 from the lower case L.

How can I change this font?

I have been able to find anything in the Options that will allow me to change this font. If it is not possible for me to change this font, can such a change be made by the Legacy programmers?

What's in the address list is all part of the Data, so changing the font for Data will change it in the address list as well as in your normal "displays".

Options>Customise>Fonts>Screen fonts>Data.
--
Jenny M Benson