Tjanlks for the followup, Sherry.  It,s not a big deal but I did such
a poor job of documenting my sources when I started out that I feel it
is important to go back and get them in a consistent, correct format.
The conversion tool will be a great feature when it's up and running!
Regards,
Bob

On 9/26/09, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:
> This feature is still under development as the programmers are having
> problems with implementation.  We don't know how soon it will be available.
>

> Geoff Rasmussen posted his source conversion suggestions to the Legacy User
> Group mailing list in June 2008.  You can read his post in the archives at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/msg26496.ht
> ml  (If the link doesn't work, try this TinyURL one
> http://tinyurl.com/6kc8hb)
>

> Thanks for using Legacy.
>

> Sherry
>
> Customer Support
>
> Millennia Corporation
>
> supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
>

> We are changing the world of genealogy!
>

> When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
> Thanks.

Sent from my mobile device

regards,

Bob Hastings