Which would probably explain why you do not know that, with the exception of the old style source to source writer converter, everything which they said would be there is, and why you will never know the advantages of V7.

Naturally you are, of course, quite welcome to go your own way.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Bob wrote:
Everyone on this list is aware of a number of things in Legacy that
don't function correctly (or at all).

No one from Millennia ever mentions whether (much less when) they
will be solved.

Even though I fell for the all the hype about how Legacy 7 would be
thoroughly tested before being released about a year late, and even
though I bought it right away based on that misinformation, I still
haven't installed it because of all the reported features that were
either missing or broken.

Bob

CE Wood wrote:
Has this Legacy negligence any chance of being solved?

One of Legacy's selling points is the PDF!  If it is so outdated
and doesn't function correctly, that is false advertising.