I think Ron's analysis of this is much in line with the scenario that I
talked to Michele about off-line a week or so ago. She originally mentioned
something like 2 hours for the upload. I created a similar number of files
and of similar size and uploaded them to my own server. With my upload speed
slightly slower than Michele's, I can't remember the exact time but it was
something like 20 minutes or so compared to her 2 hours. Her web server is
hosted by Charter Communications which is not known for being cutting-edge
when it comes to providing quality web-servers. So the bottom line is that
regardless of how you have Legacy create HTML pages, and regardless of which
FTP client you use, you are still at the mercy of the processing speed of
the host web server. If it is busy and overtaxed, or running on a slow
processor with slow hardware, your upload times will vary greatly.

On the brighter side, just think of all the months it took you to get the
info into Legacy. A few hours of upload is nothing compared to that. :-)

Brian in CA