Would that also include the details attached to that source? I've not
tried the search function, so not sure how it will work. I'm real new
to Legacy, so still feeling my way along as I go. When I bought the
bundle I didn't see the second set of tutorial CDs so maybe I need to
invest in them too.

Jim

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Ron Ferguson <rnldfe...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> You can't beat a good cringe!
>
> Don't forget that in V7 one can search the Source Citations for eg. contains
> Alabama (Seach>Find>Detailed Search).
>
> Ron Ferguson
>
> New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
> http://www.fergys.co.uk
> Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
> http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
> For The Fergusons of N.W. England
> http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
>

> Kirsten Bowman wrote:
>>>
>>> Jim:
>>>
>>> You're welcome.  But just be forewarned:  Someday you might want to
>>> know which families were all living in the same state at the same
>>> time . . . or the same county.  Then you'll be on the road to
>>> splitting.  I split at the county level and probably have well over