Sherry, I have one family with multiple spellings and 21 lines. I have the lines separated because we already have over 3000 people in one line. At some point I might merge them together in a separate family file, but right now I have them separate. It probably depends on how big you think it will get and how you need to search. I need to search for lines A through V as well as print them separately so I have not done them together. Think of the eventual big picture and figure out if it would be easier to merge later or now. It's all up to the number of people you expect it to be and how you will use the info.

Ellen Kramer

Researching and loving Dorman, Kramer, Mirarchi, Procopio, Renninger and Staudt-Stoudt-Stout families