This is what I do.
- I put the cemetery name in the Location field instead of the Event Addresses
- Since most of my ancestors are buried in one very large cemetery, I
have created multiple Locations, one for each section of the cemetery
(guess I am a location "splitter")
- So my locations look like this:
- USA, Utah, Salt Lake, Salt Lake City Cemetery (E.8.1) (Sort name
Utah, SLC Cemetery (E.8.1))
- USA, Utah, Salt Lake, Salt Lake City Cemetery (Park.36.2)
To get a list of all cemeteries (and those in these cemeteries) I do
the following:
- Tag each desired cemetery location
- In the Location Report I select "Only Tagged Locations" under
Include and "Include Latitude & Longitude" under Options
For those locations without a Lat/Log (or not correct):
- In the Master Location List, I find the correct site on the map and
right click to set the Lat/Long
Then I can create a map of the cemetery and where my ancestors are
located in it.  I can also click on any (cemetery) location and the
map moves to place that location in the center of the screen.

Probably not what you are looking for, but it is another way of
approaching the issue.  This is what I do.