Ken Carkeet wrote:
Greetings!,

I can't get Legacy to obey the font settings I have selected for my
Family Group Sheets. I am using Courier New, 10, bold, as the
settings for my Data, Notes and Sources in the fonts sections of my
Family Group Sheets. All the other sections work fine except for the
Data part of the report. Legacy will not adhere to the "Bold"
setting for "Data" it ignores it! Is this a bug? Or is it supposed
to be like that? Does anyone know of a way around this?

I have to use the bold setting as the Courier New font is to light
and I prefer the font to be a little darker.

Thank you for you help.

Regards,

Kenneth Carkeet

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Ken,

I can confirm this, and it looks like a bug to me. I suggest that you report it - use the Legacy Home tab, and at the bottom right of the screen is "Report a bug".

I have also tried it by changing the font in Options>Customise>Fonts and the problem is still there.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England