Ron Ferguson wrote:
Mike Fry wrote:
John Magyari wrote:
Ver 7.0.0.109 Deluxe

1) Current when I go to

Reports->All Reports->Forms Center

NOTHING APPEARS in the forms section

2) When I check Options Customize
I do not see where I can set a location for forms

Is it somewhere else?

there, navigate to where the forms are stored - normally the Forms
subdirectory within the Legacy folder - you should see two further
subdirectories: Census Forms and Relationship Diagrams. You're
there! Click the OK button and everything should be visible.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry

10/11/09 06:39:00

Mike,

For some users nothing appears at all so one can't navigate - it was that situation which I thought John meant.

Ron Ferguson

I know! We see the query often enough. But some people may inadvertently have lost or corrupted their settings and hadn't realised that the way to get their forms back was through the Browse... button.

As a more permanent solution, Millennia could create a ZIP file containing the current form files, and allow people to download them if they want them. Then, the forms can be removed from the main Legacy installation file. A small reduction of bloat, but a move towards a more structured and compartmentalised program.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry