RUNION ROBERT wrote:
I've encountered a problem that I can find no references in the
manual or the help files.  It has to do with page numbering in a
'Book/Other --> Descendant Narrative' printing that I want to do.

Somehow I managed to get a page numbering system that shows up in the
preview as 'Page 2(1044 of 0)' and goes on for the entire book
output.  Can someone explain what buttons I have activated that
causes this and how to correct it?  I've tried every combination I
can find and the issue remains.

Bob

Bob,

I have been unable to reproduce this, but have you tried using the reset button on the bottom right?

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England