You can always obtain a copy of the Legacy installation program from our web site. Please Visit our Home page www.LegacyFamilyTree.com Use the download update option on the download menu. That will give you the latest version and does not require you to pay.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Diane Szabo wrote:
Hello.  Due to a major malfunction on my PC, I lost my Legacy Genelines
program.  I have my registration key, but can someone explain what I need to do
to download the program again without having to pay - again - for my
subscription?

Please and thanks,
Diane Szabo