Mary Horner wrote:
Hi Ron
Yes, sorry - I am talking about the Geo Location
you first have to download the databases - That's what I am trying
to do Options>Customise>Other and click the Geolocation button -
Database
Maintenance -  at the bottom of the screen.

I did all that. Step 1 of download is create an empty database file
by clicking 'Create,' that button is not active to allow me to click
on it.

Hi Mary,

Ah, I see it now! There are two possibilities here. 1) the GeoLocation Database is already installed, you can check this by viewing a location or 2) you already have the folder, have a look in your Legacy folder to see if it contains a "Geo" folder.

You do not say whether your's is a new install or whether you have only updated, if the latter then you will already have it, provided it has previously installed. If it is not there but you have the folder, just go straight to the download, and follow the instructions.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England