From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Chick Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:21 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Favorite Features

I too am a convertee from FTM16, although I did try FTM 2008 and 2009.
Needless to say I was disappointed with both.  I am very happy with
Legacy 7 and learning new things every day.  This is a great thread,
and although I love all the features already mentioned, my favorite
has to be the wonderful support from the Legacy staff.  Sherry, Brian,
et all are great.  I would like to see the ability to sort on birth
date though.  That is the ONLY feature I miss from FTM.

Chick Lewis