To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 11:27 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Most have switched?

I really do like it.  It has many more features than the others I've tried.
I would have stayed with FTM, but they changed hands too many times and the
direction the company is going in now just isn't acceptable to me.

I just dread another year of cleanup which is what happened to me last year
with FTM2009.  You get it in and can't get it back out without a lot of
cleanup.  TMG and Legacy are the only genealogy programs I know that will
allow you to do a report for everyone in your file.  FTM will not and I
think it's intentional.  We should have the control over our data not the
software.

Bill Boswell