Naw. This is a forum. Go ahead and post. Besides I like good sig lines.

Brian in CA
Like I was in control or something...:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Watkins [mailto:tomsgeneal...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 5:52 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] List Mandates

Brian,

"I should think the unpardonable Sin for this particular list would be
posting with a 9 paragraph sig line."

You are most likely correct. I was not aware that the length of the
signature line was a matter of such importance. However, ignorance on my
part is no excuse. As a form of penance, I will attempt to refrain from
including it in the future. I will also ban myself from posting to this list
for one month. Please advise if this punishment is sufficient or if any
additional chastisement will be required ?.

[><]

Tom Watkins
Eau Gallie, Florida