Margaret,

In the FGS Report Options > Sources Tab look in the left hand column. Is there a check mark on the option to combine multiple sources into a single paragraph? Turn off that option and you should find that the options to print source pictures will become available.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Margaret Turner wrote:
I have been through the legacy archives messages without finding a
definitive answer.

I have added a 'marriage license' event to John Grogan.

Added a source eg. "Grogan, John, marriage certificate, 1879."
This source has
Source info,
Text of Source
Picture (.jpg of the marriage certificate).

When I want to print out a report, eg. family group sheet or descendant report,
in the report options:
Pictures tab - event pictures is selected
Sources tab - the following are greyed out:
Include Master Sources
Include Detail Source Pictures
Picture Options.

For a descendant report, only a thumbnail of the image is printed.
For a family group sheet, nothing is printed.

What is the correct procedure to have source pictures printed in a report?

How are people tackiling the problem to have the image dispalyed on a
web page (other than putting html code into a note or what ever.

Many thanks

:)

Margaret