Gene Young wrote:
Margaret Turner wrote:
Hello,

When I click on individual (eg. in Died) display within the family
view tab, I'm unable to right click to obtain the options eg. Edit
marriage, Add, View, Notes.

I thought it might be a hardware fault but I can use Windows Explorer
and right click ona folder to look at its properties.

Many thanks.

:)

Margaret

Right clicking for displaying/changing properties is a Windows thing and does not function that way in Legacy.

To edit the marriage you left click on the marriage events icon. To edit notes, you left click on the notes icon for that individual.

I would suggest that you check the help file for "Using Legacy" and the free videos on the Legacy web site to get a feel for the features in Legacy.

Not totally correct, Gene. If you are in the Family tab, then right clicking on the data area of either of the two individuals should bring up the context menu that Margaret seems to have lost. This is similar to right clicking on either of the parents or any of the children.

Margaret,
Can you right click on the parents or children? If not, then I'd suggest you shut Legacy down and try again. If that still doesn't work, then shut Windows down and re-boot.

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry