I am working with Walt, off the list, to determine the scope of this problem and will submit a problem report if the problem is confirmed.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

WALTER D. CONNER wrote:
I think I saw something about this in a post a few days ago but didn't save it as I didn't know I had the problem then. I just printed a bunch of reports on special paper, bound, etc, to find that the Source Reference numbers did not all print, some did, even though they all appear properly in the individuals info.

Any prospects for a fix on this?

Walt Conner