I tried to get on Family Search from the icon on Legacy just to see what Family Search was like. It seemed like it was automatically trying to upload my Legacy files. Is that what happens?

Ellen Kramer

Researching and loving Dorman, Kramer, Mirarchi, Procopio, Renninger and Staudt-Stoudt-Stout families