Sure you can Keith, but I don't have to as it's in the Burial Location
field, so I do not need the clutter of Burial Events.

Just out of interest, because I can think of two, or more, ways of getting
your output from the Events, which are you using (in detail please - wrt the
description, location, address fields).

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
Follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/ronfergy

GeoSci wrote:
Ron,

  EASY!  Make the burial an EVENT - for my Grandfather - Armor LeRoy
McKain is says:

Events
   1. He was buried at the Greenwood Cemetery in Lancaster, PA.
Mifflin Section
   - Lot 559   Find-A-Grave # 38226479

Works for me!
Keith

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Ron Ferguson