To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Cal vs. Ber Issue - Legacy Programmers

Kay,

The .trn files which are used for translating chart reports were fixed in August so they are included in the newest version. What you may be seeing however is a problem with the report.usr files. If you have the ber problem after changing languages use the reset button on the report screen to reset the .usr file for that report.

I left the problem open so the programmers will address the problem of the .usr files not updating when you change languages. The German term should be ber however.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Kay Fordham wrote:
Please fix the glitch reported below earlier in the year in the new Legacy update. This is a real problem for me as it is sometimes necessary to change language to French or German for oversees relatives. When I change back to English then I forever see Ber instead of Cal in all printed reports. As Brian stated ,"Once you change language however the error in the .trn file changes Legacy's term for Calculated from Cal to Ber in all the future chart style reports you create."

Thank you,
Kay Fordham