Though an interesting discussion - this has always been possible with
any WIN product.  Just resize the windows and drag to where you want.
I often run with 2 or even 3 windows at once!  I understand the new
WIN7 does the snap to 1/2 thing - but it has never been that tough.
Love the 22" Samsung LDC - give plenty of space! :-)

Keith
--
Find-A-Grave "County Keeper" for Schuylkill County, PA

Keith A. McKain
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1 - # Mc17936

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
Email: geosc...@comcast.net