From: Belinda Cohen [mailto:belindaco...@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:32 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Baprism and Christening entries

Thank you to everyone who replied to my question.
The programme I was using is Generations Family tree. I have looked back at it
to see if I can switch my information around before creating a gedcom. This
would involve me sending one back from Legacy, switching and then creating a
new one in Generations to put back on Legacy! BUT I can't see how to switch in
Generations either, I can rename the Baptism field, but I'm not sure what
happens then when you create a gedcom. So I think I am stuck with just copying
the info from baptism to christening whenever I come across it, as I am
concerned I am going to lose some information.
Thanks Brett, I think it is beyond me!
Thanks again, Belinda