I think there is a bug. If I change the Label text color the text
color for the Husband and Wife Name also changes color and the Name
field background color for Husband and Wife has the same color as the
background color of the field labels (I think this was reported before
in the LUG).
The background color and text color for the Children is ok.
Evert van Dijken

CC to Legacy Test