All of you are in another league from me.  I have 1000 names, and was
surprised to have so many.  My ancestors all flew below the radar.  Very
few owned property, none left wills, and most moved all over the place.
I have 15 Philadelphia addresses for one grandfather, plus 2 Trenton
ones, and he had children born in Lafayette, Spring Hill, and at least
one other place in Pennsylvania.  He also seems to have avoided the
census takers, and he was not the only one.  My mother lived in Lebanon
and Pittsburgh in PA,  NJ, Denver, Wyoming and Pasadena (before she was
25).  Fortunately she talked to me about where she lived.    I was able
to find one line (all of whom are engineers or accountants) but the rest
are blank.  And I cannot get them across the ocean/

             Elizabeth C