I am experiencing a problem with the "spell check" as I mentioned in an earlier
post.  Occasionally, the spell checker
can't recognize words such as birth, Wife, Husband, York, Mother and many other
common words.  Does anyone else have
this Problem?

I had a response from the first post that indicated I should close Legacy and
restart it to clear the problem.  I
believe this to be a bug and hopefully it will be looked at by the programmers.

I would also suggest that an additional rule be added to the spell check
options that would allow it to ignore capital
letters followed by a ".", as in initials.

Bobby Johnson