From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES [mailto:fourpa...@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2010 1:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] When a married couple have the same grandparents, how
highlight this?

You are saying, if I am translating this correctly, that the children of the
grandparents are full siblings to each other? In some cultures that is not
illegal nor immoral, but most societies frown on it. In other societies, third
cousins needed permission to marry from the 'leaders'.
What do you want the computer to do? This is a possible judgement taboo, not a
physically impossible one. On a documentary I saw last year it was of British
couples doing this and they had formed a 'support'  group.
If I am reading the situation wrong, I am sorry.
Rich in LA CA