Since my situations of changing unknowns to knowns, were solved back in L5,
when I had to repair it myself. I didn't know L7 had fixed it. I in L5, removed
all my unknowns, because the program installed the word unknown (in the screen
only, not reports) which was what I had been wanting to have done. So, I did it
the old way, and will never again put the name unknown for anyone. Let the
program do field fills for the screen.
Rich in LA CA