From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 9:05 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Column Width on Assigned Sources window

Not recently, Brian.

It is common knowledge that the program is being transported from  the
current VB6 to VB.Net, mainly so that utf8 coding can be used.

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England

Brian L. Lightfoot wrote:
> " after they port Legacy over to a new programming language."
>
> Did I fall asleep and miss something?
>

> Brian in CA

11:40:00