From: Bain Family [mailto:rlcb...@gotsky.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Recommendations, please

I am seriously considering the purchase of AniMap and Heritage Collector to
compliment my Legacy software.  Has anyone already purchased either of these
(or something similar) and would make a recommendation pro or con?  Has it
been one of those things that you just can't live without, wouldn't ever
give it up, and think it's just the greatest?  Or is there something you
found that integrated better with Legacy?

Thank you,
Lana