Barbara Lewis <lewisro...@comcast.net> wrote:

> All of a sudden when I click on "Notes" it is
> blank.......this is true on
> all my Legacy files......all of my research is in my
> notes.......do I need
> to reinstall?

If you normally use only the General Notes tab, look at the top of the Notes
screen and make sure you haven't accidentally clicked on (and reset your
default to) Research Notes or Medical Notes.

I remember what you describe as happening to me in the past, and that was my
problem...I didn't even realize there were separate Research or Medical Notes
screens until that moment.

Connie