From: Larry McCumber
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 12:12 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Printing Burial Addresses

I guess I'm more confused than I thought I was.  On "Family" view, one
of the lines I display is Buried where I put the date and the
controversial four USA locations (City, County, State, Country).  Then
I click the "+", select Burial Address, and enter all of the
information I have on the cemetery.  Is this the "Burial Event"?  I
think where I get confused is the difference between Address fields
and Location fields.

Larry