From: las...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:58 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] reports and page numbers

HI
I am new to Legacy - moving over from FTM version 16 - I like this program
but am trying to find some things similar to what I used in FTM.  Is there a
way to print reports without any page numbers?  FTM, also had a report
called Outline Descendent Tree - non-narative and you could choose any of
the facts/events in your file to to be included.  Is there anything similar
to that and am I just not finding it? Thanks for your help.
las