Thanks Sherry... It says only "Over 50 Items Fixed "  The update blog
says "This update adds additional New FamilySearch support (for those
with a new.familysearch.org LDS account) and includes several minor
bug fixes that you have reported.

We'll write a lot more about this update soon"

I was wondering when that will occur... no big deal.  I can just wait
a few days and keep checking the website.

Scott