Thanks everyone!  Both of these methods are great.

Ron, as an aside, I don't think Ron was suggesting that I need to actually
post the actual DOB for anyone living on FB (nor is that my intent) but
rather this is just another method to get the information I was looking for
and it puts it in a clean looking report.  "Include only Living Individuals"
just happens to be the first option on the list when you create the report.
The "query" method is a great way to get a quick count while the "report"
method is a great way to quickly see at a quick glance who shares the same
birthday.

Either way, very cool.  Now I'll probably spend the rest of the day playing
around with reports and queries.  :)

Thanks,
Paul