James,

Although the examples I sent tend to be one source per To Do item, I don't
always do it that way.  For example, I've had one To Do item that included
reviewing multiple deed books in one county.  I didn't set up a separate item
for each deed book.

If I remember correctly, your original post mentioned PERSI.  In the case of
periodicals, I'd probably have one item for each journal/magazine title, not a
separate item for each volume of the magazine.

Whatever works best for each project or source is my motto!

Connie