After I hit send, I thought of something else you might want to know.

Because the children were from different fathers, you may wish to show
them as half siblings.  To do this you'll have to temporarily create
fathers, then delete them.

Create father #1 (call him anything) and create child #1.

Create father #2 (same deal) and create child #2.

Delete each of the fathers.

You'll note that the mother will still list two spouses (both
"unknown") and have two MRINs, but no RINs will be assigned to the
non-existant fathers.  Depending on which MRIN you show, the other
children will appear as ½ siblings.

Scott