Did you use his father’s obit as a source for your individual, say, to prove
the relationship or his name?  When I use an obit, I use it as a source for
everyone named in the obituary.

michele

From: Kathy Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 7:31 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Publishing an individual report

I am trying to publish a report for an individual and have run into some
problems.

1.     If I choose to add sources to the individual’s report I end up with some
of the sources from his father.   Not all of the sources, but the obituary for
the individual’s father is included as a source.

2.     At one point the photo included with the burial information was there
and then it disappeared.   I didn’t make any changes but the photo disappeared.

3.     How do I add all the photos that are included in the picture folder or
can I add only the preferred photo?

I know I can take the information and add it to a Word document, then insert
all the pictures, but I wanted a quick publication with everything I had added,
including photos and correct sourcing, but so far it isn’t happening.

Thanks.

Kathy Jones

Flying Needle Machine Embroidery

http://www.flyingneedle.ca