So what would you do with Benjamin census records, or William's will?  Put them
all under John's name?  Or how about you find out Benjamin was William's
brother and the names of William's children, but you still don't know who John
and Benjamin's children were?  Or you have only the names of one or two of
their children?

Sounds like a can of worms to me, but if it works for you, who am I to
complain?  I'll stick with entering them as separate individuals, and
cross-referencing them in Notes.

As I always say; that's the beauty of Legacy.  There are always multiple ways
to customize the program to fit our individual needs and ways of thinking.

Connie