My Legacy database posted at RootsWeb WorldConnect displays an annoying
error in the source notes.  (I doubt that it matters but I’m creating a
GEDCOM 5.5 and using Legacy 7.5.0.112.)  The condition is this:

In all of the US Census SourceWriter templates, text entered into the
Website Title field translates at RootsWeb as, for example,
"\iAncestry.com\iO", obviously codes to begin and end an italicized font.

The codes don't appear with other SourceWriter templates that have
italicized fields or other templates that have a Website Title field,
although fonts don't display as italicized at RootsWeb in any of these
cases.  I don't (much) mind the absence of italics, but would like to be rid
of the codes.  Is it a programming bug or is there something I need to do to
avoid this coding condition?

Kirsten