On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:02:50 +0800, 2marion wimps <2wi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I am using Windows 7 Legacy Deluxe v 7.5.0.112. I backup every other
>time I use Legacy and yesterday made a mess of some entries so I
>decided to restore the files from the previous backup (as I have done
>before if really necessary).
>
>This time I restored, went to my pictures for something and the
>dreaded ?

How old was the backup you used? In another post you said that the
folders you are now seeing look like they were from your previous
computer (6 months ago). If you have since backed up on your new
computer you should be seeing the new paths. It sounds like you have
used an ancient backup to restore from ... unless you only backup once
every 6 months.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.