Try renaming it in Picture Center. From the Help...

"Rename

You can change the name of the currently highlight file in the Picture
Filename List by clicking the Rename button.  The file is then renamed
on disk.  If the file has a + in the U column, any links to this picture
within your family file are also renamed to match the change you made."

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.

***