On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:19:57 -0500, Marnie Oakes
<marnie.oa...@verizon.net> wrote:

>   Any hints on how to do run check/repair without problems?

Most of the time Check/Repair produces a log of what it is fixing and
why. I would make a backup, then run Check/Repair. Then I would look for
problems. If at this point you find a problem that wasn't there at the
time you did the backup, then I would report it to support. They will
probably want your backup and a list of the steps you did to create the
problem.

If you have a database that consistently gets hosed by Check/Repair, you
probably have a bigger problem (regardless of what it looks like after
running Check/Repair).

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.