If your GGM is the sister of her 2GGM, then their parents are the common
ancestors.

So Your 2GGP and her 3GGP are the same people.

This means that you are third cousins once removed.

How does this work?

This couple had children, your GGM, her 2GGM and maybe others.  these
are siblings.

These people had children (your GP and her GGP) who are first cousins.

These people had children (your parent and her grandparent) who are
second cousins.

Now, these people also had children (you and her parent) who are third
cousins.

Now, we don't go any further in your line, but she is one layer below
you, hence the once removed bit.  Her children will still be your third
cousins, but twice removed.

Your children will be her 4th cousins.

The easiest way, I think, to work it out is to find the most recent
common ancestor of both people and then count the steps back.  Your
parents are 1 step, your grand parents are two steps, your GGP are 3
steps and your 2GGP are four steps.  So, for you it is 4 steps.

For her, it is 5 steps.

Now, take the smaller number of steps and subtract 1.  That is the
Cousin bit. 4-1=3, so 3rd cousin.  Then take the difference between the
two numbers and that is the removed bit. 4-3=1, so once removed.

Of course, if the shorter number of steps = 1, then you get 0th cousin,
which translates into Aunt or uncle and the difference is whether they
are great aunt etc.

Hope that helps