Here is my way of finding those who may be included in the SSDI and have not
been found or entered into Legacy.

Detailed Search

Part 1

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Birth Date

How to look? After

What to look for? 1873

second condition (and)

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Death Date

How to look? After

What to look for? 1935

Third condition (and)

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Living

How to look? Equal To

What to look for? NO

Clear List before this search

This will give you a list of individuals that might have been eligible for SSDI.

Create list

Part 2

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Birth Date

How to look? After

What to look for? 1873

second condition (and)

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Death Date

How to look? equal to

What to look for? leave blank

no third condition

Add results to existing list

This will add those for whom you have no death date.

Now tag the list with a tag of your choice

Part 3

Look for whom? Individual

Where to look? Master Source

How to look? Contains

What to look for? Enter a part your of the SSDI Master source name. Example:SSDI

No second and third conditions

Clear list before searching

Create list and untag your tag choice above and the remaining tagged list will
be those who are likely to be in the SSDI whom you have not entered the SSDI
source for.

Bobby