Please Help!
  I bought both GenViewer and Genmatcher.  I waited for the e-mails of
confirmation and got my special code number for each.  I looked for a download
to click on, but found none.  I went back in to the website at Mudcreek Sales
but can not download it without buying it again.  I looked for a place to put
in the code exactly as they had sent it to me, but found none, and also no
apply button.  Help!  I bought it, but how do I download it without paying all
over again?

   Thanks for any and all help in advance!

Darlene Hicks
darca...@yahoo.com

A DAY HEMMED WITH PRAYER IS LESS LIKELY TO UNRAVEL!

“The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have
gotten a hold of us.”

- Thomas Jefferson 1782

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing
to work and give to those who would not.

– Thomas Jefferson

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

~ Benjamin Franklin,
1706-1790

"If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up
any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of
society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being
the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift,
and voluntarily become a slave."

- John Adams, On the Rights of the Colonists, 1772